Friday 17 May 2019

Riverdale

It's been a week since I last posted on this site and apologies from me for taking longer breaks between posts. Truth is I have had a lot and not been reading comics as much as I should do. I have been listening to quite a few new Doctor Who adventures from Big Finish (I may do a post on these shortly) late at night and erm..falling asleep having to at least twice listen to the ending again!

Then there's the elections (did a bit of canvassing) and I finally got around to watching Riverdale having purchased the first two seasons on DVD. Ive watched 8 episodes of season one so far this week and a couple more after I've posted this.

It's different and a very engaging drama involving the guys and gals from Riverdale. I like all of the changes bar one. I would have preferred the Pussycats to be the three in the comics. I understand the need for diversity but I miss Melody. OK.

Still that criticism aside and I'll probably adjust to the change despite being a fan of the move made a while back this is a great series that everyone should be watching.

The TV programme finally made me make up my mind to that age old question, Betty or Veronica.

Veronica it has to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment