Thursday 31 December 2020

A Happy New Year Girls & Boys Everywhere (No matter how old you are now....)




The New Year is approaching fast and I've a full Christmas Dinner to cook for tonight as I couldn't get a bird for Christmas Day. Roast Chicken, Cranberry Glazed Ham and all the trimmings to see in 2021. But it'll just be the two of us since the needs of lock-down come first.

So Stay safe. Stay at home and help the hard pressed NHS at this difficult time for all our Doctors Nurses and their support staff without whom I would not still be here typing my usual nonsense!

I am a bit behind but have have plenty of posts about comics new & old, British & American, Doctor Who CD's and more including a special week planned for later in the year. So please stick with me for nostalgia about comics and more over the coming year.

I thought I'd stick to the Doctor Who theme for the choice of video with a song I have not heard until shortly before posting it. An instrumental by a group called The Earthlings with Landing Of The daleks inspired by the movie rather than the TV series.


No comments:

Post a Comment