Sunday 6 October 2019

Chastity #1 (Dynamite)



When I returned from a break collecting comics around 1998/9 I came across a lot of unfamiliar stuff including the world of Chaos comics which I did buy into for a while. I even took an interest in the rebooted Lady Death at the ill-fated Crossgen line. But of all their characters only Chastity the reluctant punk vampire attracted my reader loyalty.

It was probably the more down to earth stories that I found interesting (fascinating as the rest of the output by Chaos could be. And this latest outing, the second from Dynamite seems to be in this vein as a search for a job turns into something unexpected.

Oh and she goes around killing vampires.....





Worth tracking down Chaos back issues. They should at reasonable prices in back issue bins:

Chastity: Lust For Life Chastity: Rocked

Chastity: Theatre of Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment