Wednesday 30 August 2017

2000AD prog 2046 & New Part work out now!



The latest issue of 2000AD hit the newsstands today and does not disappoint as the Judge Dredd story War Buds continues as some of the "Apocalypse team" try to rescue there buddy from euthanasia. Things are starting to go wrong.



I'm not familiar with the alternative history story set in the magical world of Hope but it gets a bit saucy in this issue as the dominatrix takes stage in this instalment. They didn't make comics like this back in the sixties. Well not one my parents would have let me buy anyway!



All the current story lines will wrap up by prog 2049 as prog 2050 is going to be an extra-large jumping on issue.

Which brings me to the Collected 2000AD books. I gave in and purchased the first issue (which is number 32 in the collected series as I don't have the issues with Slaine: The Thorned God and and for just £1.99 this was an opportunity too good to miss.

Don't expect and Dredd stories as he had his own collected editions which ran for 70 issues and the last one is due out shortly I believe as #69

No comments:

Post a Comment