Friday 4 June 2021

Good customer service from Big Finish



















Like a lot fans of the Big Finish range of titles I order their CD versions but every once in while I do treat myself to a vinyl release. The last one had to be obtained via Amazon but I was able to secure a copy via the Big Finish website for the release of Chris Ecclestone's  first appearance as the Doctor in their range on Vinyl. I had been wondering in the last few days what had happened to it.

I received an e-mail from them this morning stating:

Due to factors beyond our control, we are currently experiencing supply issues from our suppliers in the EU, and copies of this title have not yet been received at our warehouse.

We are truly sorry for any disappointment and the ongoing delays.

At the moment, we have not been given an estimated delivery date from the vinyl supplier but we will prioritise the shipping of your order as soon as we have the item.

Please note: as the release date of this title has passed, the digital download edition is available in your account. If you need to contact us for any reason, please do so via the web page linked below.

That they are providing a free digital copy is welcome, but now I have to make a decision as to whether take up the offer or continue to be patient and wait for the eventual arrival of the vinyl edition? 

Thing is I don't buy downloads and have never attempted to download any audio material. I'm old fashioned and prefer the record or CD but there is a little bit of technophobia on this pensioner's part I do admit!

But that is good customer service, so thanks Big Finish. Praise where it's due!

No comments:

Post a Comment