Monday 18 February 2019

Archie #632 (Archie Comics/2012)



Every so often I get the urge to pick up something "Archie". I hadn't read any of these comics for years, not since the sixties in fact other than their line of superheroes (Red Circle) when they got revived. That changed when I saw..the Wedding of Archie.

 

A fun imaginary story which meant the forever asked question "Betty or Veronica was never answered. In fact things got a little more complicated as in this issue he marries Veronica from Josie and the Pussycats. Didn't see that coming. Archie boy, you are a tart!

Of course this wasn't real either but I missed it when it came out so picked this up on a whim. Of course in #700 he's going out with..Sabrina!

Confused? So is Archie..and so are Betty, Veronica, Valerie and Sabrina probably.

What would I do. Betty of course or maybe Sabrina, quite fancy marrying a witch ever since I saw Samantha in Bewitched and told my dad that. He said not to worry you probably will son. Now I know what he means....Hey the missus isn't reading this I hope.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment